Piscataway, NJ – On Wednesday, March 20th 2018, at 12.30 – 2 PM, I’ll join Lydia Grossov, a Pennsylvania graphic designer and website designer, in presenting Website Content Creation to Boost SEO and Credibility.
In this visual presentation, we’ll consider leading-edge marketing and writing techniques. We’ll explore how carefully crafted pieces can generate leads, provoke conversation, and even help shift policy.
Lydia Grossov is known for beautifully crafted websites, logos, and printed materials. Lydia’s company, Expresso Design, helps define businesses, and sets them up for financial success in a rapidly evolving market. Lydia and I will cover these specifics:
- The technical side of SEO: hosting, speed, and SSL;
- Evolving focus on mobile tech for writing, design and layout;
- Best practices for page titles, keywords and meta descriptions;
- Helping search engines find you today;
- How to create quality content, or what to know what before hiring someone to create it.
Host Otto Mills, PhD, FCP, Adjunct Professor of Dermatology at Rutgers, will greet attendees and provide lunch before the presentation itself starts at 1PM. Free registration is made possible by the Center for Dermal Research & Target Health, Inc.
Where: Life Sciences Building, Center for Biomaterials Suite – Conference Room 102, Rutgers – The State University of New Jersey, 145 Bevier Road, Piscataway, New Jersey 08854
Cost: N/A. Open to the public.
RSVP: Louli at 848.445.9566 or firstname.lastname@example.org